AGM 2021 Announcement
The Registration Process
Due to the ongoing Covid pandemic, and in the interest of keeping all participants in the 2021 Annual General Meeting safe, the TSRA Executive Committee made the decision to only have a core group attend the meeting in person, and to offer streamed online sessions of all portions of the Friday and Saturday meetings March 5 & 6, 2021.
The Bastrop Convention Center has been reserved for those who attend in person. There are strict rules for use of the Bastrop Convention Center including health screening and limiting attendance. In-person attendance will be controlled and must be pre-approved. Anyone who wishes to attend in-person must submit an Application to Attend and be pre-approved to be allowed into meetings.
In order to attend the 2021 AGM online, you must:
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Have a valid email address.
- Be a current active member of TSRA in good standing.
- Be able to login to your Member Account through tsra.com. This is done by having a valid email address in your member record, and creating a password if you haven’t done so already. If you do not have a current email associated with your account and you want to establish one, call the TSRA Office at 512-615-4200.
- Once you login, you will be able to register for the meeting – look for a link at the top of your My Account Page. If you are already logged in, click the link <Member Registration for the Annual 2021 General meeting> below.
- Family Members that are part of a Family Membership will have to call into the TSRA Office to register and must provide a Member Number, Name, Address and an Email address to register.